If you want to buy a reptile from us, we give the possibility to do this with a payment plan.
Standard payment plan is subject to the following terms:
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total amount is due to reserve the reptile.
- The balance needs to be paid in 3 monthly payments of 25% of the total amount.
- Payment date is deposit date + 1 month. For example: deposit is paid on 25/4, the monthly instalments need to be paid on 25/5, 25/6 and 25/7.
- If the customer does not pay the full amount within the payment plan timeframe, IRES Reptiles is free to sell the reptile and will refund the money to the customer minus the deposit of 25%.
- If the customer cancels the order within the payment plan timeframe, the customer gets back the paid money minus the deposit of 25%.
- IRES Reptiles is free to cancel the order anytime within the payment plan timeframe. This can happen because a reptile stops eating, gets sick, or died. We refund all money paid including the deposit! We will also make the customer a new offer, but the customer is free to take the money or the offer.
- No payment plans under 250 euro.
- Any reptile can only be collected after it has been fully paid.
- Available to EU citizens and EU companies only. The buyer must be 18 years or over.
- The customer must give IRES Reptiles their full address, phone number and copy of their passport, ID card or driving license.
- Reptiles can be collected from IRES Reptiles in the Netherlands or at shows IRES Reptiles visits. Please look at the bottom of the page to see which shows we attend next, or contact us for more information.
- IRES Reptiles offers overnight shipping to Germany and Austria*. Free shipping on orders over 1000 euro. See our shipping page for more details.
When the deposit is in our account, the customer has automatically agreed to the terms above, so please read them carefully!
If you are interested in a payment plan please ask us about it. We will issue you with a customer number and an invoice number, which you can refer to when paying. We contact you, to confirm your payment, when payment is in our account and give you the open balance.
If you cannot comply to our standard payment plan rules you can ask for a custom plan. In some cases we will try to work out a plan which will suit us both.