Shipping is a service we offer to our customers on our reptiles only.
Are you interested in one or more of our reptiles? You do not have the opportunity to collect them here at IRES Reptiles or at one of the shows we attend? No problem!
We offer the following shipping options on all of our reptiles:
- Shipping to the U.S. and Canada
- Overnight Courier delivery to Austria and Germany when weather permits
- Courier delivery to most parts of the UK
- Personal delivery within The Benelux
- Shipping by air ( to safe countries only )
- Before shipping orders need to be paid in advance. We accept bank transfer and PayPal. Additional fees need to be paid by the customer.
- Shipping costs for Ball pythons start at 275 euro but we offer free shipping on orders over 1000 euro**.
- Shipping costs for hognose snakes or geckos start at 75 euro but we offer free shipping on orders over 400 euro***.
- When confirming an order you automatically agree to our terms of sale.
- When an order is confirmed we ask a non-refundable deposit of 20% with a minimum of 200 euro, which needs to be in our account within one working week. Only when we cannot provide what we promised, we will fully refund customers deposit. Should the customer cancel the order, for any given reason, we will not refund the deposit.
- When an order is fully paid but canceled close to the shipping date we will refund the whole amount minus the deposit. When we cancel the order the full amount will be refunded.
- We do not ship when we feel it is unsafe. Then we will have to reschedule the shipping.
- All reptiles are healthy, feeding and correctly sexed. You have to check this yourself as well, see our terms of sale.
- All orders are shipped with FedEx or UPS and you can choose for doorstep delivery or delivery at a hub. Live arrival is guaranteed under the terms of FedEx or UPS.
- For orders above 7500 euro, we offer and prefer to ship through SWA Cargo ( US customers only ). Orders which are shipped through SWA Cargo and collected by the customer at an SWA Airport Cargo Facility to their choice, are fully insured. No exceptions! For locations and opening times check the SWA Cargo website.
- When you are interested to place an order, or you have questions, please contact us, we will try to answer within 24 hours on working days.
* We ship in the second week of March, June, September and December. Contact us for the other possibilities.
** Ball pythons: To be eligible for free shipping to the US or Canada, your order must meet the following:
- 1 Ball python, free shipping from 1000 euro delivered to your address or a FedEx / UPS hub to your choice.
- Order more than 1 Ball python, delivered to your address or a FedEx / UPS hub to your choice, add 75 euro per reptile to the free shipping amount. So for example; 2 Ball pythons get free shipping from 1075 euro, 3 Ball pythons 1150 euro and so on.
*** Hognose snakes or geckos: To be eligible for free shipping to the US or Canada, your order must meet the following:
- 1 reptile, free shipping from 400 euro to your address or a FedEx / UPS hub to your choice.
- Order more than 1 hognose snake and / or gecko, delivered to your address or a FedEx / UPS hub to your choice, add 30 euro per reptile to the free shipping amount. So for example; 2 Hognose snakes get free shipping from 430 euro, 2 Hognose snakes and a Fat-tail gecko get free shipping from 460 euro and so on.
Not all reptiles can be found at out available pages. Feel free to download our available list from the top menu or contact us so we can send it to you.
- We do not ship when night temperatures on route are below 15C or day temperature over 28C, please check map for temperatures.
- Courier pickup can be done from Monday until Wednesday, excluding national holidays and only when weather permits.
- The customer can receive his / her reptile(s) from Tuesday until Thursday. ( Overnight courier transport )
- The customer, has to be available at the delivery address on the agreed arrival day, all day. If the customer is not available to receive the shipment, all costs and risks are passed to the customer. Delivery normally takes place sometime between 10.00 and 15.00 hours.
- IRES Reptiles decides if shipping can be done on the agreed date 24 hours prior to shipping. ( Mainly depending on weather ) If shipping has to be cancelled, IRES Reptiles cannot be held accountable for any costs due to the cancelled shipment. ( Customers day off etc. )
- IRES Reptiles guarantees live arrival if delivered within 36 hours.
Overnight door to door shipping anywhere in Germany:
1 parcel, inner size 36cm x 27cm x 27cm = 49,- euro*
Please ask for pricing for multiple parcels to same address.
Overnight door to door shipping anywhere in Austria:
1 parcel inner size 36cm x 27cm x 27cm = 69,- euro*
Please ask for pricing for multiple parcels to same address.
* Price includes shipping box ( insulated ), transport box and heat pad.
If interested or you have any other questions please feel free to contact us. If you contact us for a shipment please include your full details:
- First name
- Last name
- House number
- Zip code
We can arrange monthly courier delivery to most parts of the UK. Transport is done by a professional reptile courier which will collect the reptiles here in The Netherlands and will personally hand them over to you in the UK. Live arrival guaranteed. Ask for possibilities. Pricing will be between 50 and 85 euro depending on the region of delivery.
If interested or you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.
Courier transport to the UK is not possible at the moment. We first need to know all ins- and outs of the Brexit impact for Cites animal transport. When this is clear we will change this information accordingly.
PERSONAL DELIVERY WITHIN THE BENELUX
Free personal delivery on orders over 1500 euro within the Netherlands and 2500 euro for Belgium and Luxembourg. Live arrival guaranteed. If you are interested in personal delivery please contact us and we will try to work it out. Do not forget to give us the address where we need to deliver the reptiles.
SHIPPING BY AIR ( TO SAFE COUNTRIES ONLY )
If you live outside the EU and cannot visit the major reptile shows like Houten and Hamm we can offer to ship your reptiles by plane. You must know how import works or have contact with a broker at your airport. It can take some time before we can ship, all depends on how quick paperwork goes. Interested? Please feel free to contact us and ask for the possibilities. We only ship to countries / places which we think are safe, for example Japan, South Korea or Hong Kong.
If you cannot import yourself and you do not have a broker, shipping might still be possible if we have a broker in your country. Feel free to contact us about it and we will look into it.